Saturday, October 4, 2014

Marco Flores - Lab 4 - Web Client Program 2014

  Here's a screen shot of my lab #4 and in this lab it was a little difficult but I had fun on doing this lab. And so in this lab I had to create a JavaScript sentence but there are sentences that someone will enter in their information. Also, then it will pop-out a box with the full sentence with the information that you put. I only did 6 boxes that states the person's name, last name, birth place, year of birth, current year and favorite team. Plus, I added a submit button where the full sentence will come out once you are done. In the other hand, I also had to make a JavaScript file and then attach it to my website so it can work. Finally, I once again had a gray background and black font on my lab so it can match with the other labs. This can help me in the future by knowing how to make boxes and how it will end in the end as in a send or other type of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment